We hope you’re keeping safe and well within your bubble.
As an essential service to support our dealers and farming customers, we’ll be here for you at every alert level.
For level 3:
- All spare parts transactions can be completed in a way that minimises or eliminates the risk of COVID-19.
- To ensure the safety of our staff and customers, we have contactless delivery arrangements with authorised courier and freight providers arranged.
- Our factory staff are back at work with safe working protocols, but our site is still locked and no visitors are allowed.
- Sales, production and delivery of new machines is underway again, although some things may take longer while we ensure physical distancing practices can be followed.
- Anyone in our organisation who can work from home will continue to do so, and can be contacted through the normal channels of phone and email.
This is an unprecedented situation for all of us, but we fully support the New Zealand government’s actions and guidance, and we will continue to play our part to ensure the safety, health and well being of our staff, families and customers.
We will continue to adapt our business practices as the situation evolves, and do our best to keep you updated.
In the meantime, feel free to contact us - we're still here to help!