Tapered Tines for release of product.
Bolt-on High Tensile Tines (4 times stronger than mild steel tines)
Strong drive system with greater surface area for drive contact
Fully enclosed floor - eliminates feed waste
Offset Tines (100mm) - ease of lining-up for reconnection
Strong RHS Headstock - carries the weight & protects the cradle
Optional Square Bale Frame
Deal to your livestock feeding with our strong, no-nonsense feeder.
- Strong RHS headstock carries the weight and protects the cradle
- Tines - one is 100mm longer than the other making it easy to line up for reconnecting
- Lower link points are close to machine – perfect for small and lower HP tractors.
- Locking pin & rope on right is easier to release than when on left
- Fully enclosed floor eliminates feed wastage
- Tapered teeth on bars gives an aggressive feeding action and releases feed easily
- Bars are off-set for consistent feed pattern
- Bars are bolted on - ease of removal if damaged
- Low maintenance – 4 grease points, tension & oil chains
- Optional Square Bale Frame
- Tines made of 4340 high-tensile steel – twice as strong as mild steel
- Tines are bolted in, not welded – easy to replace if required – not an engineering job.
- Bush in centre of tine tube to support tines
- Positive locking pin – close to motor & coupling for positive drive
- Cast steel drive coupling – large contact area – better than pin system
- Full front panel – feed does not get caught in headstock
- 7500lb galvanised solid pin roller chain
- Strong 6mm folded steel bars – zinc plated
- 10 bars per machine – allows bale to drop between bars – better tearing action, more aggressive on hard centre bales
- Wide feet – better stability
- Cast bearings – long lasting – no ball race bearings or nylon bushes
- Fully enclosed shafts – feed doesn’t wrap around unprotected shafts
- Chain adjusters – keeps chains at optimum tension